Company - Aqtronics
Roles & Responsibilities
Your role as operations manager will be to oversee the overall operations at Aqtronics Technologies Pvt Ltd, streamlining collaboration between Supply Chain, Sales, Marketing and Finance. You will also be working closely with the tech team for the implementation of new features and processes. Some of the roles and responsibilities that you will be starting with are as follows:
1. Work closely with the SCM team and stay up-to date on orders received from customers and the sales team.
2. Monitor the status of all orders in terms of being loaded on suppliers. Have statuses of cancellations & lead time items ready for discussions with the management and respective team managers.
3. Initiate action before escalations from customers in case of pending orders or cancellations.
4. Address issues being faced by the sales team regarding customer issues, and act as a single point of contact for escalations.
5. Take ownership for customer success on the e-commerce customers. Define, monitor, and track key metrics for customer satisfaction.
6. Identify gaps in the existing system, integrate ERP sub-systems to fill in those gaps and work with the tech team to define functionality that needs to be achieved
7. Enforce credit approvals and monitor receivables daily to ensure the company doesn’t go into credit hold with any supplier.
8. Build and maintain relationships with strategic suppliers, onboard new suppliers, and products onto Semikart. Provide regular reports on sales funnel and traction for suppliers.
9. Monitor the performance of warehousing and logistics and define financial models to determine feasibility of transitioning to 3PL services.
10. Review automated daily/weekly reports of sales, supply chain, inventory and cash flow for risk management and mitigation.
11. Coordinate with sales to ensure high customer satisfaction of internal supply chain processes.
12. Coordinate with finance to plan effective cash flow and mitigate credit hold events by ensuring timely collections of AR from sales teams
13. Take ownership of the company financial models, analyze and track P/L and Cash Flow by business unit.
14. Derive conclusions and action points and drive improvement in companywide cash flow.
1. Relevant experience of at least 3-4 years in Operations
2. A degree in Industrial Engineering, Electronics or relevant field
3. 1-2 years’ experience in finance, a degree in relevant field is a plus
4. Proficient in Microsoft office, especially Excel
5. Experience in leading a team and working in a cross functional environment
6. Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
7. Good team player with analytical thinking
8. Fluency in Hindi and Kannada
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹31,781.93 - ₹45,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
Speak with the employer
No, it’s not a work from home job and can’t be done online. Please check work from home jobs here- Work From Home