JOBBOX TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Able jobs shall provide Training and Placement services where placement means an offer by any company to the candidate, irrespective of the acceptance/rejection of the offer by the candidate.
- In accordance, The candidate is obligated/liable to pay the amount as mutually agreed through any mode of communication at the time of enrollment before training which is for training service and at the time of a placement from a company which is for the placement service
- That the candidate shall not use the name, mark, or symbol of the Able Jobs in any advertising, promotional or marketing material or in social media or for any other purpose whatsoever, without securing the prior written consent of the Able Jobs.
- That all notices and other communications required to be served on the candidate under the terms of this Agreement shall be considered to be duly served if the same has been delivered to, left with, or posted by registered post/email/through any other modes of textual communication by any registered employee/consultant of Able Jobs on the email i.d./phone number registered with the Able Jobs Application. Whereas, any notice given to the Able Jobs, shall be considered as duly served if the same have been emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org to/ through any other modes of textual communication to any registered employee/consultant of Able Jobs.Able Jobs reserves the right to modify the terms of the agreement and shall be communicated to the candidate accordingly in the modes mentioned above.
- Able jobs and its employees and partner acts on behalf of the company and its employees/partners are not Personally liable to any damages/legal or otherwise arising from the consequences of this agreement.
- Termination- Notwithstanding anything contained herein, the Able Jobs reserves the right to terminate this Agreement at any time, without assigning any reason to the candidate.
- Refund Policy:
No Refund is entertained to anyone post joining the programme and the candidate loses any right under this agreement in the event of :
- If the candidate chooses to part ways with the Able for any reason whatsoever.
- If the candidate misses more than 2 classes in total.
- If the candidate is not responding to Able’s representatives for more than 3 days.
- If the candidate decide to change your profession or career interest at any point after enrolment.
- If the candidate skip or reschedule more than 2 interviews.
- If a company or partner HR or Able representative (includes all acting on behalf of able as employees ,interns ,Freelancers and trainers but not limited to)report (including saying not interested or misbehaviour) for bad conduct during the interview.
- Due to any reasons as mentioned below, if Able Jobs chooses to leave/part with the candidate.
- Misrepresentation wrt qualifications of the candidate.
- Not disclosing material information that would affect this agreement.
- Any other falsifying declarations / disclosures with fraudulent intention.
- If the candidate violates the following others eligibility terms agreed upon
- Graduation status is clearly declared to us and it is true; and if they are pursuing Graduation/Post Graduation the “Job Offer ” in this agreement is replaced by “Internship Offer”.
- Willing to relocate to a Job Location in case profile they are looking for mandates.
- They should have a working internet and Laptop required for the purpose of job.
- This Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India and be subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Bangalore. In witness whereof, the parties hereto have agreed by clicking the terms & conditions acceptance
APEX - Online CoursesAPEX, our premier online courses platform, is an integral part of Jobbox Technologies' commitment to providing comprehensive career solutions. By enrolling in APEX, you're entering into a learning journey that aligns seamlessly with our existing Training and Placement services. Just like our Training services, APEX courses are designed and delivered by industry professionals with extensive experience. This ensures that you receive practical, up-to-date knowledge that's directly applicable to the job market.